All work and no play…well, you know how that works. With the holiday month upon us, we would like to shift our attention away from business and focus on having fun and relaxing. After all, knowing how to relax is an integral part of any route to success.
We’ve chosen top ice-skating rinks in each of our AMA Executive Conference Center cities to help you take full advantage of the next visit. You can always find an hour or two to do some ice-skating, can’t you?
Conquering the Rinks in Atlanta:
- Skate The Station – largest open-air ice skating rink in Atlanta. The mind-boggling 10,000 square foot area is already decorated for the exciting holiday season
- Ice Rink at Sugar Hill – experience an old tradition of skating on natural ice. It’s a small rink with a family atmosphere.
- Avalon on Ice – another nice outdoor ice-skating rink to help you relax after a tough day. You can even take private lessons.
- Olde Town On Ice – the oldest outdoor rink in Georgia creates a perfect holiday ambiance as it celebrates its 10th anniversary.
Breaking the Ice in San Francisco:
- Union Square Rink – located in downtown, it’s a perfect place to enjoy the city and ice skate at the same time.
- Holiday Ice Rink – the largest outdoor ice rink in San Francisco is an excellent place for fulfilling holiday fun.
- Walnut Creek on Ice – it’s a nice small ice-skating rink where you can show off your skills or take skating lessons.
- San Mateo on Ice – a sizeable outdoor skating rink located in the Central Park of San Mateo (a short drive from Frisco).
Sliding and Pirouetting in Washington DC:
- National Gallery of Art Ice Rink – skate with an excellent view of the Sculpture Garden!
- Canal Park Ice Rink – a great place to skate with family, friends, and coworkers. The design is fantastic.
- Wharf Ice Rink – it’s a wonderful opportunity to skate, shop, and have a hot cup of coffee. Skate while enjoying an amazing view of the water.
- Rockville Outdoor Rink– located in nearby Maryland, the rink is beautifully decorated for the holidays and open every day regardless of the weather.
Making Memories in New York City:
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park – surrounded by a holiday bazaar, this ice-skating rink is a double relaxation experience.
- Rockefeller Center Rink – this rink doesn’t need an introduction. If you have an opportunity, you should definitely visit it. Consider coming in the morning or you may be struggling through a crowd.
- Wollman Skating Rink – if you want to skate in the very heart of Manhattan while enjoying an amazing view, this is the right rink to choose.
- Brookfield Place Rink – a huge outdoor rink with a great view is what you need after a tough day at work.
Make your next visit to each one of our AMA Executive Conference Centers memorable. For information about AMA’s centers, please contact us today.