While at the Center
While you attend your meeting/seminar at the AMA New York Executive Conference Center, we at AMA will make, every effort to ensure that your experience is both productive and enjoyable.
- The Executive Conference Center can only be accessed through the 8th floor elevators. Use the Grand Staircase to access the 7th and 9th floors.
- The AMA Executive Conference Center’s Customer Service Staff is ready and willing to assist guests with administrative support, including faxes and copies, and general inquiries.
- The phone number for the Center is 212-903-8060 and the fax number is 212-903-8469. Faxes can be sent and received through our Customer Service Desk.
- Complimentary WiFi access is available.
- In an emergency, contact the Customer Service Desk immediately.
- There is a First Aid Kit at the Customer Service Desk.
- There are complimentary beverage stations located throughout the Center. These beverage stations provide hot and cold beverages that include coffee, decaffeinated coffee, assorted gourmet teas, sodas, fruit juices and ice water.
- Restrooms are located on each floor of the Center.
- New York guides, Subway and Bus maps are available at the Customer Service Desk. There are more than 200 restaurants in the area for lunch.
While at the Center, if there is anything we can do to help you strengthen your learning experience, or enjoy your stay in New York, please consult with our Customer Service Staff. If you need additional information before your arrival, you may contact the AMA New York Executive Conference Center at 212-903-8060.