While at the Center
When you attend your seminar at the AMA Washington, DC Area Executive Conference Center, we at AMA will make every effort to ensure that your experience is both productive and enjoyable.
- AMA Executive Conference Center can be accessed through the lobby of the building located at 2345 Crystal Drive. The conference center is located on the second floor.
- The center is located three blocks from the Crystal City Metro, off the Yellow and Blue Lines. Parking is available in the building garage for a daily fee. NO IN/OUT PRIVILEGES. There are several other parking garages nearby.
- You can receive phone messages through the Customer Service Desk at 571-481-2200 and faxes at 571-481-2211. The names of guests with messages are posted to the Message Monitors and can be retrieved at the Customer Service Desk, or by contacting the Customer Service Desk through a courtesy phone.
- There are several internet kiosks located throughout the center for you to check your e-mail or browse Websites. WiFi access is also available throughout the center; simply obtain a username and password from the Customer Service Desk.
- In an emergency, contact the Customer Service Desk immediately.
- There is a first-aid kit at the Customer Service Desk.
- The Customer Service Desk offers area information such as city guides, maps, tour information and a list of near by restaurants.
While at the Center, if there is anything we can do to help enhance your learning experience or enjoy your stay in Washington D.C. metro area, please consult with our Customer Service Staff. If you need additional information before your arrival, you may contact the AMA Washington, DC Executive Conference Center at [email protected].