While at the Center
When you attend your seminar at the AMA’s San Francisco Executive Conference Center we at AMA will make, every effort to ensure that your experience is both productive and enjoyable. The Executive Conference Center is located on the second level of the Marriott Marquis Hotel.
- San Francisco Executive Conference Center hours are 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Free WiFi is available. Contact the Customer Service Desk for details.
- You can receive phone messages through the Customer Service Desk at 415-442-6770 and faxes at 415-442-6756.
- The Executive Conference Center features a Business Center open from 8:00am to 5:00pm with two computers (with internet access) and a network printer. The AMA Staff is ready and willing to assist guests with administrative support, including faxes, copies, and providing concierge services. Other business services are available in the Marriott Marquis Hotel’s Business Center located on B-2 level.
- Complimentary beverages are available at stations throughout the Executive Conference Center. Beverages served include coffee, decaffeinated coffee, an assortment of gourmet and herbal teas, sodas, fruit juices and filtered water and ice.
- In an emergency contact the Customer Service Desk immediately.
- First Aid Kit and AED Device available. Contact the Customer Service Desk.
- Restrooms are found just outside the entrance to the Executive Conference Center and just off the North Lounge area.
- San Francisco guides and transit maps are available at the Customer Service Desk.
While at the center, if there is anything we can do to help you enhance your learning experience or enjoy your stay in San Francisco, please consult with our Customer Service Staff. If you need additional information before your arrival, you may contact the AMA San Francisco Executive Conference Center at 415-442-6770.